This afternoon we have our cookery club 4 – 5pm for primary school ages. Our theme this term is ‘Name that Dish’ and we have been looking at recipes that are named after famous people or places. Tonight we are learning how to make pavlova which is named after Anna Pavlova.
- Alex Knibbs visiting The Pearson Centre 3rd April 2019
- Cookery Club 2nd April 2019
- Spring has sprung – Book now onto our next holiday club! 22nd March 2019
- Hire The Pearson Centre 21st March 2019
- Help us to improve our Development Clubs 20th March 2019